Province Google Help Center offers a list of purposes to use the:
Google Help Center for developers and data to use the data that must be disclosed as part of this process . Some of the questions that developers must respond to their application features and safety practices are as follows. You have the opportunity to disclose this to your label.
Remove Mechanism: Do you provide a way to apply for data disposal? You have the opportunity to disclose this to your label.
Family Policy: Do your application’s data collection practices agree with Google Play’s family policy?
Security Review: Are you interested in taking your application through an external security review based on global standards? You have the opportunity to show this on your label.
Collection method: Data collection needs to use an option or application?
The following are some of the types of data that app developers must disclose that their apps collect or share:
- Location data, such as the user’s approximate or precise location
- Personal information, such as username, phone number, and email address
- Financial information, such as User’s credit card number and bank account number
- Health and fitness information
- Photos or videos
- Audio files, such as recordings and music files
- Stored as files and documents
- Post office electronic or text
- Calendar information
- Contact information
- The installed application is on the user’s device Operation in the application such as page browsing
- Application performance, such as fault log and performance diagnosis
- Identifier such as id Device
Finally, developers must disclose the purpose of their use of the above data such as:
- Application functions required for the operation of the application.
- Developer communications, such as reminders, notifications, promotions and similar communications.
- Analysis of how users use the application and how it works.
- fraud prevention and security or personalized.
- content and recommendations.
Google said it will provide a complete list of uses in the future.